Book now to chart your learning path with our SaPa expert for FREE.
What Happens Next?
Talk to our Expert about the student's interests, and chart your own learning path. Get recommendations on the learning level that will suit you best.
Confirm the class timings that work best for you
Attend your first class
Pay only if you'd like to proceed
Join us on a journey towards excellence
How does it work?
- Click on Get started now and schedule a FREE interaction with our SaPa expert.
- Discuss your/your child's interests with the expert to chart out a customized learning path.
- After understanding your requirements, our expert will recommend a suitable learning level for you/your child.
- Fix class timings that are suitable for you and attend your first class.
- Pay only if you like the first class. If you are satisfied, welcome to a rewarding journey towards becoming a Western vocalist.
What do you get?
- One-on-one classes - Enjoy individual attention as the spotlight is on you!
- Lessons by professional musicians - Our teachers are certified, active musicians passionate about their art.
- Customized syllabus - Choose a stream you would like to learn - it could be classical or pop-rock.
- Flexible timings - We offer you a choice of time slots that work best for you.
- Student showcase - We regularly showcase students on our social media channels.
- Certification courses - We help you/your child prepare for internationally-recognized Trinity and ABRSM exams.
What do you need?
A laptop/desktop with audio and video facilities, a good internet connection and - your voice!
SaPa Online Classes
What our students are saying
"I really like to learn songs quickly. I like that my teacher knows me really well and always makes sure I'm learning at a pace that keeps me excited. She makes sure to send me recordings and karaoke tracks so I can practise well during the week before my next class." - Aatmika, age 10
"It's nice to see my daughter enjoying herself while also practising consistently. She gets individual attention and feedback from her teacher, which helps her." - Nisha, SaPa Parent
I still have some more questions
Get started now
Once you have signed up for the course, your phone number will be shared with your Western vocal teacher, after which the classes will be scheduled on a mutually-agreed platform like Zoom or Skype as per the slots chosen by you.
Given the situation, we have had to shift to the online mode like everyone else. However, our students enjoy their classes and look forward to them as it gives them a feeling of a second home. Our teachers ensure that children are ‘enjoying while learning’ which reflects SaPa’s vision of music. You might like to read what the media says about us: Click here to read the article.
We recognize that there may be emergencies that necessitate rescheduling of classes and we do accommodate such requests. If possible, we would like to request that you reschedule 24 hours in advance.
Happily, there is no such thing as being too old to learn music! We would suggest that you book a call with our expert and we can handhold you from there. You can be as actively involved in developing a class that works for you as you’d like.
No, any device with audio and video features and good internet connection is sufficient for a class.
Absolutely, we offer tips and training to understand all about stage performance - from posture and holding a microphone to stage presence and stage fright.
You can learn Western classical or pop-rock, the choice is yours. You can choose the songs you'd like to learn.
Book a FREE interaction with a SaPa expert