Reports: Creative Director
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai.
Come join the SaPa family as a Music Instructor. SaPa, the Subramaniam Academy of Performing Arts, was started in 2007 as the home for great music and musicians. Our founders, legendary musicians Dr L. Subramaniam and Kavita Krishnamurti Subramaniam have created a strong legacy of excellence in global music, which we try to take forward every day.
We are looking for experienced music educators for our Academy. If you love music and love helping others fall in love with music, SaPa is where you should be. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Music Instructor
- Teach music theory and practical techniques based on the SaPa curriculum
- Use appropriate teaching materials and resources
- Motivate pupils and encourage progress
- Communicate with academic staff and parents
- Assess pupils' abilities, and provide feedback
- Teaching general styles of music (in school music classes)
- Planning and implementing SaPa's program of instruction and lesson plans
- Preparing students for planned student showcases and school concerts
- Addressing parents’ and students’ concerns
- Inspiring and motivating students to excel in their field of choice
- Building relationships and mentoring students.
Qualifications for Music Instructor :
- Formal training in music
- Demonstrable knowledge of music and ability to implement SaPa's curriculum
- Ability to interact collaboratively with students, parents, and administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in leading a classroom of students
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to thrive working in a team environment
- License to teach as an academic
SaPa, the Subramaniam Academy of Performing Arts, is one of the top music schools in India, started in 2007 by the legendary musicians Dr. L.Subramaniam and Kavita Krishnamurti Subramaniam. Offering a range of courses like Carnatic and Western vocals, Pop, Guitar, Violin, Drums, Piano and more, SaPa’s students include toddlers, children, adults and aspiring musicians.
Why join SaPa?
We are more a family than an organization. We value the skills and talent of our team members and believe that they make SaPa what it is. It would be our honor to have you in our team.